Beige and Magenta Floral Hydrangea Woven Kantha Hand Block Printed Pure Cotton Fabric (WIdth 44 Inches)
Go ahead and order 2 meters for now!
Hurry only 2 left in stock!
7 Days Return & Exchange
|Return Reason||Return Period||Return Policy|
|All return reasons||7 days from delivery||Exchange or store credit|
- Keep the item in it's original condition and packaging along with MRP tag for a successful return pickup.
Free Delivery On Orders Above ₹1000
DescriptionLaunching hand block prints on pure cotton fabric with Kantha weave. Hand Block printing is a technique by which carved wooden blocks covered with dye are repeatedly pressed along a length of cloth to create patterns. Bagru a village on the outskirts of Jaipur is a home to hand block printing. Presenting bright and metallic hues on Cotton fabric that can be used in making Kurti/shirt/dresses etc.
1. Gentle hand wash using mild detergent / Dry clean for long lasting use
2. Don't soak it in water (can cause shrinkage)
3. Medium iron after drying (Do not apply iron directly on the fabric). Kindly dry the fabric in shade as direct contact with sunlight can cause the colours to fade.
4. As the fabric is naturally made, the dark colours have a tendency to bleed in the first wash, kindly wash the dark and the light colours separately.
1. Order are dispatched within 24 hours and delivered within 3 to 5 days.
2. Free shipping is provided on orders above Rs. 999/-.
3. Some Cash on Delivery orders are dispatched post call verification.
4. There may be a delay in rare case due to restrictions in some zones.
Important Note -
1. Slight variations in the colours can be expected because of monitor/screen settings and lighting conditions.
2. We do not accept return/exchange as this is cut as per order requirement unless there is any damage or manufacturing defect.