Black & White Traditional Patola Pattern Hand Block Printed Pure Cotton Dupatta (2.20 Meters)
7 Days Return & Exchange
|Return Reason||Return Period||Return Policy|
|All return reasons||7 days from delivery||Exchange or store credit|
- Keep the item in it's original condition and packaging along with MRP tag for a successful return pickup.
Free Delivery On Orders Above ₹1000
DescriptionA fine blend of premium Cotton yarns and unique hand-block prints brings out the beauty of this Black & White traditional Patola pure Cotton printed dupatta. Hand block printing technique is an ancient handcraft art that connects us to our roots and culture. This Cotton dupatta can be paired with any western/Indian outfit to add a pop of color and a touch of our culture to it.
1. Composition - 100% Pure Cotton
2. Work - Hand Block Printed
3. Length - 2.2 Mtr | Width - 43 Inches
4. Colour - Black & White
5. Weight - 100 Gms
6. Care - Hand Wash Separately In Cold Water, Do Not Soak And Scrub. Dry In Shade.
7. Type - Dupatta
1. Gentle hand wash separately in cold water using mild detergent.
2. Do not soak or scrub the fabric.
3. Kindly dry the fabric in shade without direct contact with sunlight.
1. Order are dispatched within 24 hours and delivered within 3 to 5 days.
2. Free shipping is provided on orders above Rs. 999/-.
3. Some Cash on Delivery orders are dispatched post call verification.
4. There may be a delay in rare case due to restrictions in some zones.
Important Note -
1. Slight variations in the colours can be expected because of monitor/screen settings and lighting conditions.