Return, Exchange & Cancellation
- At Fabric Pandit, every meter of fabric supplied goes through strict quality check from multiple hands ensuring accurate measurements, defect-free designs or prints, undamaged and unworn condition.
- We don't accept returns on the fabrics except if the product is damaged. The company shall accept for the return request only if it feels the request to be genuine and there is a genuine problem faced by a customer
- We give you an option and strongly advise you to buy a swatch or a sample before placing your bulk orders with us.
A. RETURNS or EXCHANGE
In rare cases, where you wish to return or exchange full or partial order because of any damage in the product (not applicable in case of fabrics measuring below 5 meters), you may place a request for return on the website or exchange by sending us an email at [email protected] with your order number in subject, image of the particular areas of fabric where there is an issue, and a brief write-up within 7 days from the date of receipt of order. The refund shall be subject to the conditions detailed in clauses no 1 and 2. Note: Products below 5 meters are not returnable or exchangeable unless defective.
- When Product is Defective or Damage
- REFUND POLICY
- In all instances of returns covered under clause 1.2, the customer shall get a full refund against the returned products.
- Customer can return the package through any courier service. You are requested to send us the courier waybill number along with the receipt and we shall refund the courier charge to the requested bank account.
- All refunds are by default processed as bank transfers of equivalent value.
- COVERED as Defect or Damage
- The fabric is abruptly torn and is not usable.
- The structure is loosely woven in part or areas, or weave is damaged or torn.
- NOT COVERED as Defect or Damage
- Color reproduction on various digital screens vastly varies, hence there shall always be some gap between what you see online versus in real.
- Some particular types of fabrics suffer inherent color bleeding for a few washes. Instructions for each such fabric is clearly mentioned on the respective product page.
- Any fabric ordered below 5 meters of measurement doesn’t qualify for a return.
- Any request of exchange shall be fulfilled subject to the availability of the fabric in the inventory on the date of receipt of returned order/products.
- The exchange price of products shall be calculated on the net payable price of the item(s) and not on MRP.
- Conditions of Returned Products
- The tags on the product should be intact.
- The product should be unwashed, unused, unstitched and in an undamaged condition.
- The item needs to be returned along with the original packaging.
- REFUND POLICY
- The difference in perceived quality
- It is possible that after receiving the fabric, the same may not be suitable for your specific use and may not sustain a particular process. Every fabric has ideal uses mentioned in the specifications tab on the product page of the website. For the same reason, we strongly advise you to order a sample and test the fabric yourself before placing the bulk order. For example, A fabric which is ideally used for dupattas and stoles may not be useful for Kurtis and thus may not sustain heavy value addition.
- You can cancel an order until it has not been shipped out of our Warehouse which is notified through an email within 24 to 48 hours from placing an order. Any amount paid shall be credited back into the requested bank account.
- You can modify the shipping address of your order before we have processed (packed) it, by calling us on our customer care number.
- You can cancel the order by calling us on the customer care number.