Dusty Blue & Maroon Vintage Floral Jaal Hand Block Printed Pure Cotton Silk Fabric (Width 42 Inches)
Go ahead and order 42 meters for now!
Hurry only 42 left in stock!
7 Days Return & Exchange
|Return Reason||Return Period||Return Policy|
|All return reasons||7 days from delivery||Exchange or store credit|
- Keep the item in it's original condition and packaging along with MRP tag for a successful return pickup.
Free Delivery On Orders Above ₹1000
DescriptionLaunching hand block prints on pure Cotton Silk fabric. Hand Block printing is a technique by which carved wooden blocks covered with dye are repeatedly pressed along a length of cloth to create patterns. Bagru a village on the outskirts of Jaipur is home to hand block printing. Presenting bright and metallic hues on Cotton Silk fabric that can be used in making Kurti/shirt/dresses etc.
1. Hand wash using mild detergent / Can also be dry cleaned.
2. Don't soak it in water (can cause shrinkage)
3. Medium iron after drying. Kindly dry the fabric in shade as direct contact with sunlight can cause the colours to fade.
4. As the fabric is naturally made, the dark colours have a tendency to bleed in the first wash, kindly wash the dark and the light colours separately.
1. Order are dispatched within 24 hours and delivered within 3 to 5 days.
2. Free Shipping on order above Rs. 999/-.
3. Cash on delivery orders are dispatched post call verification.
4. There may be a delay in rare case due to restrictions in some zones
Important Note -
1. Slight variations in the colours can be expected because of monitor/screen settings and lighting conditions.
2. We do not accept return/exchange as this is cut as per order requirement unless there is any damage or manufacturing defect.